Ayung Rafting or called also as Ubud Rafting is one of the most challenging white water rafting sites in Bali, has a stable water condition in all year round, although during the dry season or Wet seasson. Ayung Rafting is suitable for any level rafting experience. It has medium rapids with a rapid level of 2-3 for most of the parts. Ayung river rafting offer you 12 kilometers distance of rafting track, it take about 2 – 2.5 hours to finish.
During the rafting activity, you will amazed with spectacular view of unspoiled rainforest, rice fields, magnificent (hidden) waterfall and amazing stone carving on some area of the river walls. With only 1.5 hours approximately from Kuta, you can enjoy this magnificent adventurous river in Ubud.
Next, you will visit padang-padang beach, uluwatu temple and enjoy the stunning sunset view at Uluwatu Temple.
Ayung River Rafting Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour, Highlights:
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travelers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Personal insurance coverage (Rafting)
- Extra tour for uluwatu temple and sunset view
What’s included ?
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
- Extra Private Uluwatu sunset tour
Pick Up Times:
- 08:30 am : Nusa Dua / Tanah Lot / Uluwatu / Jimbaran
- 08:45 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 09:00 am : Sanur
- 09:15 am : Ubud
Starting Price :
**Minimum 2 Participants
**Special price for group booking
What You Need to Bring ?
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera