Ayung Rafting or called also as Ubud Rafting is one of the most challenging white water rafting sites in Bali, has a stable water condition in all year round, although during the dry season or Wet seasson. Ayung Rafting is suitable for any level rafting experience. It has medium rapids with a rapid level of 2-3 for most of the parts. Ayung river rafting offer you 12 kilometers distance of rafting track, it take about 2 – 2.5 hours to finish.
During the rafting activity, you will amazed with spectacular view of unspoiled rainforest, rice fields, magnificent (hidden) waterfall and amazing stone carving on some area of the river walls. With only 1.5 hours approximately from Kuta, you can enjoy this magnificent adventurous river in Ubud.
You will enjoy the exciting Rafting Adventure at Ayung River in Ubud and it is continued to join the Ubud Tour that are all completing your wonderful experience during vacation in this island. Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with different experiences as the feature of this package. Our professional Bali Tours Driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour. Below is short description destination we will passed during Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour.
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Highlights:
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travellers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Personal insurance
- Minimum 2 Participants
What’s included ?
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.