Ayung Rafting or called also as Ubud Rafting is one of the most challenging white water rafting sites in Bali, has a stable water condition in all year round, although during the dry season or Wet seasson. Ayung Rafting is suitable for any level rafting experience. It has medium rapids with a rapid level of 2-3 for most of the parts. Ayung river rafting offer you 12 kilometers distance of rafting track, it take about 2 – 2.5 hours to finish.
During the rafting activity, you will amazed with spectacular view of unspoiled rainforest, rice fields, magnificent (hidden) waterfall and amazing stone carving on some area of the river walls. With only 1.5 hours approximately from Kuta, you can enjoy this magnificent adventurous river in Ubud.
Next, Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is Feel the incredible trekking experience in the active volcanoes of Bali, Here you will see an active view of Mount Batur at an altitude of 1717 m above sea level.
Ayung River Rafting Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Highlights:
- Early morning trekking at 4 am
- Witnessing spectacular sunrise view, Breakfast on the top of mount
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travellers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Personal insurance coverage ( rafting )
What’s included ?
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
- Trekking equipment
- Breakfast with steam egg from the volcano and a few sandwich
- Professional Trekking Guide
Pick Up Times:
- 02:00 am : Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 02:15 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 02:30 am : Sanur
- 03:15 am : Ubud
Starting Price :
*Child 10-14 YO
*Minimum 2 Participants
*Special price for group booking
What You Need to Bring:
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Jacket for trekking
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera