Ayung Rafting or called also as Ubud Rafting is one of the most challenging white water rafting sites in Bali, has a stable water condition in all year round, although during the dry season or Wet seasson. Ayung Rafting is suitable for any level rafting experience. It has medium rapids with a rapid level of 2-3 for most of the parts. Ayung river rafting offer you 12 kilometers distance of rafting track, it take about 2 – 2.5 hours to finish.
During the rafting activity, you will amazed with spectacular view of unspoiled rainforest, rice fields, magnificent (hidden) waterfall and amazing stone carving on some area of the river walls. With only 1.5 hours approximately from Kuta, you can enjoy this magnificent adventurous river in Ubud.
Next, Ubud Cycling Tour is very popular with families, we have even hosted four generations of one family on this tour. Your safety is our priority, with Australian-standard safety equipment for baby seats.
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Cycling Tour, Highlights:
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travellers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- 2,5 Hours Fun Downhill Cycling from Kintamani to Ubud
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
Pick Up Times:
07:45 – 08:15: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
08:00 – 08:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
08:30 – 09:00: Sanur
08:45 – 09:15: Ubud
Starting Price :
*Child 7-12 YO
*Minimum 2 Participants
2.5 Hours On The Boat
2.5 Hours Downhill Cycling
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
- Safety Approved Cycling Equipment
- Professional Cycling Guide
- Kids Bike Available
What You Need to Bring:
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera